When looking at the UC
Berkeley Grid live
I noticed that they implemented some nice graph zooming
, i.e., when you click
onto a single node metric graph or on one of the Grid overview graphs
you get a nicely scaled bigger version of that graph. Of course, I
wanted to have the same feature for my graphs, so I took a closer look
at the generated HTML source and implemented that exact behavior.
- The trick is here to create a new graph size huge in ./graph.php
and add the
appropriate hyperlinks in ./templates/default/clusterview.tpl
- If you want different graph sizes for huge - currently they are
set to width=1000 and height=600 - then you just have to adapt these
values in ./graph.php
lines #69 and #70.
Timothy D. Witham for selecting custom intervals for graph
This patch of Timothy D.
enables the selection of customs intervals for graph display. It uses
to select the start time and end time for the desired
This feature is available in cluster view mode and also in host view
mode. Here is a screen shot if how it looks:
of Alex Balk
This patch of Alex Balk
the custom graph capability
Ganglia web interface.
IBM POWER systems
overview graph for the cluster_view template
which - when clicked
onto - produces a detailed
cpu_used statistics graph for the whole cluster
- The trick here is to create a new type of CPU report in ./graph.php
'power_cpu_report' which is included into ./templates/default/clusterview.tpl.
- The information of the __SummaryInfo__ RRD database is used to
generated the small image while for the detailed cpu_used graph all
cluster members are searched for the cpu_used metric and then a graph
is calculated which shows the effective CPU utilization of the whole
IBM POWER system.
- In addition some changes were made to ./conf.php
in order to
- define the colors for the new graphs
- change the default color for graphs (from GRAY to a more
- to make cpu_used the default metric instead of load_one