This typeface is a product of Deckersche Schriftgießere typefoundry owned by Rudolf Ludwig Decker (1804-1877) in Berlin, but it was frequently used in Greek editions by both Oxford and Cambridge University Press during the last decades of the 19th century. It was designed and cut before 1864, according to John Bowman, when a set of matrices was bought by OUP, although the type was not cast and used in England until 1882.
The typeface is an uncial design containing a case of capitals, and small capitals, too. The letters lack any sherifs although they retain their thick and thin strokes. It appeared as an alternate type of Byzantine tradition in mostly patristic texts.
The font was digitally designed by George D. Matthiopoulos and is freely available by GFS.